I may be pregnant, I need answers !

I'm 3 weeks late for my period, My periods are always on time. I quit using birth control about 5 or 6 months ago, even when I was taking it, I would forget to take it or loose my pills. I always have cramps a few days before I have a period, I have'nt had any!! I've taken 4 pregnancy test, 3 were negative but one was positive, It was'nt clearly postitive though, my doctor said, there was deffinitly 2 lines there but the second one was very dim. I've been tired, sick with off and on colds, my appitite has increased, I have'nt any morning sickness though. I've had terrible headaches & I have mood swings . I don't really like talking to my doctor about this, she's friends with my mom ,I'm 17 years old & I'm not ready for her to know any of this yet, that's why I need answers before I worry her with this !

willswifey104

Asked by willswifey104 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like you are pregnant
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• If you weren't ready then you should have used another form of birth control. You need to go to Planned Parenthood and get a test
    Anonymous

• I agree...you are most likely pregnant.
    happydaystoday

Answer by happydaystoday at 1:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Like it or not, your mom is going to find out when you start showing. Go to your dr and get a blood test, you need to be taking the best care of yourself for the sake of your baby so you need to do this now and not later.
    Mom2SKMB

Answer by Mom2SKMB at 1:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I think you are pregnant...I would take another home preg test though...if it is positive then go to your local Health Department or Planned Parenthood center and ask them for another test. Just be sure to take care of your self!!
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Seems like you are too immature to have a child. Grow up and learn how to use birth control if you are even afraid of telling your mommy.

And by the way, no doctor in this world is allowed to tell anybody about you. But i guess you don't know things like that yet.
    Anonymous

• go to planned parenthood, a positive blood test is the really only sure way of knowing. it definitely sounds like you are though and morning sickness doesnt happen with all women. i didnt get any with both of my boys, my first signs were my boobs hurt, realllly bad, i was super tired and i peed like 49375759 times a day

either way you need to tell your mom. i didnt get pregnant until i was 23 and trust me it doesnt get any easier to tell them as you get older if you didnt plan on getting pregnant in the first place
    learae

Answer by learae at 1:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• shut up anon 148 if you cant be nice dont say anything in tired of people like you always trying to start drama . it sound like your pregnant i got pregnant when i was 17 so from my experience i think you should tell your mom because if your are she can be there for you because being pregnant isnt easy and having someone to take care of when your so young yourself is even harder
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I hope you keep it. If you aren't ready look for a mother that can't have children. I don't believe young girls should have sex unless they are ready to be a mom if it happens. I think abortions should only be used in rape type victims. Life seems to be difficult being young with kids but I hope you really think of your options.
    Anonymous