Make-up

What make up do you use?
I just bought Loreal true match before I used cover girl pressed powder.
Do you wear make up everyday?
I keep telling myself, I should.
Do you like to? Having to put on make up everyday?
What's in style now-a-days? Short or long hair?
I'm afraid to cut my hair. Hmmm, maybe...
Is your hair short or long?
Any other quick tips?
Need a make over...

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I keep my hair long; (about midway down my back) with long layers. I also have my hair thinned since it is so thick. I love that I can wear it scrunched (with mouse and scrunch spray) or straight (with the iron).
    As for makeup; I wear foundation and pressed powder everyday at work; (Loreal true match as well) or if I am going out somewhere special. I usually will use just powder on the weekends; to keep the oil at bay.
    I also use lip gloss.
    I wear light eye shadow when the mood strikes me and blue/ black eyeliner on my lower lids. I keep the darker colors for night time.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 5:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• whew.. loaded question
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I wear Loreal products, when I work I just wear eyeshadow, liner and blush. If I'm going out sometimes I wear foundation. Pick colors to match your eyes, like if you have green eyes they have make-up that makes your eyes stand outmore. I have long hair, I've had it short a couple of times but I don't look good with short hair but I get so hot at work I've been thinking about cutting it.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 4:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I rarely wear makeup. I have such sensitive skin that when I do, I regret it.

My hair is very long. If I put my arms around my back at the waist, I can grab ahold of it. I LOVE it. I don't care what the "in" style is. I'm leaving it alone! lol
    wickedfiress

Answer by wickedfiress at 7:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I wear the new Natureluxe foundation from Cover Girl. I wear full make up everyday. As a SAHM, I need it to feel myself each day even if I am just around the house! I have my hair cut just at my shoulders with a few layers in the back to make it look fuller, my hair is fine. I have naturally curly/frizzy hair, that I have to straighten with the flat iron. I really want to grow it out long, but just don't have the patience. Just do whatever feels good to you and don't be afraid of trying something new! :)
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• For starters, I love make up. I wear eventing from the cheapest (e.l.f, cover girl) to the most expensive (mac, clinique, estee lauder). My advice is to start with a good base. Get yourself a primer and a foundation that blends well with your skin tone. Find a nice gloss color for your lips. Some of my favorite eye shadow is made by urban decay and on first time shadow wearers I would suggest the color mid night cowboy rides again, or the glitterless version of that color called sin. Line the eyes with a black or brown pencil, or use a thin brush to lone the eyes with a dark shadow. For mascara I highly recommend L'oreal with extra volume collagen. You can find it pretty much anywhere, not to mention that its cheaper and a better product than some of the $50 mascaras I've tried...
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sorry, I was on my phone so I decided to switch to a computer...

As for the hair, if you have long hair I vote to keep it. Long hair is in and it's always sexy. Try doing something new with it, curling it... straightening it... you have a million options. If you have any questions about make up brands or application just send me a message and I'll try to help you out. I love doing makeup, it's like an art to me. I usually wear makeup everyday, and not to toot my own horn but I've gotten pretty dang good at it ;P
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I don't often wear makeup anymore, but when I do I use mostly Bare Escentuals and go for a natural look, which is what my husband prefers. Hair? That's another story. Mine is currently long, almost to the middle of my back, but I'm itching to get half of it cut off. All I ever do with it is put it up or in a ponytail anyway.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 12:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Make-up
    I wear Christian Dior as my main make-up.
    I have some Estee Lauder but I typically will just throw that on if Im only going to the gym or somewhere that I don't care too much what I look like and don't want to waste my Dior.
    I wear it most days. How much I wear all depends on what I'm doing for the day.
    I love make up and love applying it.

Hairstyles and fashion. Go with what looks best on you and what works best for your hair texture, thickness and how it grows. A good stylist will always take time to sit down and talk with you, get a feel for you and your lifestyle, your personality, then go through your hair with hands and comb getting a feel for it, then discussing with you different options that can be done with your hair that will work for you. Cuts, colors, products, and how to maintain it. After that, it is up to you to maintain it on schedule to keep it looking good and preventing damage.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2011