Iphone 3g

I feel really stupid for asking, but how do you download a picture from your Iphone 3g to your facebook page? I tried it and doesn't give me the option the way I did it. hmmmm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• There are two ways to do it. The first is...is if you have a specific album already created that you want to upload a picture to, up at the time, the little box that looks like 9 squares, tap it. Then, click on Photos, and tap the album that you want to upload to. When it goes to that album, there should be a camera at the top right. Tap it, then choose the photo or take a photo. If you want to create a new album, still click on Photos, and at the top right, there is a little plus sign. Click that and follow the steps.

The second way...from your home screen on Facebook (the News feed), at the top, there are 3 buttons--Photo, Status, and Check In. Touch the Photo one and follow the steps. I'm not for sure, but I think that doing it this way uploads a photo to your wall.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2011