• In the Spotlight:

Companies that give gifts to clients?

Can anyone tell me the types of companies that do corporate giving. For example most real estate agents will give a new home owner a gift for buying a house with them...any other companies do things like this for thier clients?

sammiemommy

Asked by sammiemommy at 1:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• My company gives gifts or incentives to their customers. Some are in the form of free products or bonuses for referring other customers and also rebates just for being customers.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• usaa gives money back on insurance claims around Christmas time, mine was only 28 bucks but thats better than 0.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I get a lot of gifts from freight companies who want my business or for first time shipments. It's normally the bigger well known companies.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I own a carpet and upholstery cleaning business. We do gift certificates as a thank you for referrals from our clients. They can redeem it on their next service (it's usually $10-$15 for one referral). At Christmas, we send out nice cards to all the clients who did business with us during that year. I have a few very special customers who either do a ton of business with us or refer a ton of business to us that I send a corporate gift basket to around Christmas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2008