Cheating jerk!

So my husband seems to be a really good guy, hard worker, good parent. He comes home every night and doesn't go out much. So the phone rings and I answer it. A voice says "yeah, I've been banging your man" and hangs up. The caller id said unknown. I'm all, wtf? Then I get home from work, park the car and come in the house. My daughter said "mommy look" and pointed out the window. I almost fainted. There was some chick peeking in the window. I busted my ass outside, she started running and I chased her down. She is a stripper from the restaurant/club a few blocks away. She said that she has been with my husband for 2 damn years! Are you kidding me? My husband, when confronted was like "yeah I've been sleeping with her. Why are you getting so carried away?" Wth???? Thank goodness I have a job and car and stuff. I know a good attorney and I will take the shirt off his damn back! Sorry so long, just had to vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow, all I can say is wow! I am relieved to hear you response that you are not going to sit and take this by saying blah blah I love him, blah blah, for the children... Get rid of that Jerk, and that's right, take his cheatin' A@% to court and take everything you can get.
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 4:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Oh, man...I'm so sorry you are going through this. At first I was like, maybe she is lying, but then I got to the part about the window.. Damn...hate some men.

Good luck, and stay strong..
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• what nerve of that stripper!!! peeking inside your window?!?! Good luck with everything you and your daughter do not deserve that!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 1:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yeah we have 4 kids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. When I am done with him, he won't have shit!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• that has to be just mind blowing and the way you make it sound he was so casual about it...Well when you are done and he has child support he won't be so casual about things
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yeah, I will be keeping the house, he can pay me child support and alimony and he will be lucky if I even give him a suitcase with his clothes. Oh, and get this, they made a sex tape in MY room!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• you should suck him dry!!!!!! take his ass to court and make him pay!!! what a bastard ! he is not even the least bit remorseful about it. whatever u do don't let him weasel his way back into your life. screw him. move on with your life and never look back.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Do you have a copy of that tape? may want to use it to your advantage. either way, do all you can to protect yourself. He'll have rights too.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hell yes, I have a copy of that tape! Mama didn't raise no fool! I can't look at it but the dumbass labled it so....no, he won't be back I will make sure of that. When I married the man 12 years ago I told him if he ever cheated I would take him for everything and more. He will have to work 2 full time jobs. Hell no, I did not have 4 kids and bust my ass at work to have this crap! And let me tell you, we were having sex almost every day and he was still cheating!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• wow! Hun I am so sorry! I would take his ass to the cleaners! What a piece of S**T!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 4:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2011