Does your dh/so watch certain shows in front of the kids even though you ask him not to?

There's this show finding bigfoot...dh loves to watch it! which is fine and since he dvr's it he can watch it anytime...but no he has to watch it when our son is awake and the show scares our son...mainly because we live in a heavy forested area and the hunting shack is really remote so there is even more reason for our son to get freaked out at night.
Dh doesn't listen to me or anybody so maybe I just need to erase it off the dvr

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 1:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• My three year old knows the intro song to Family Guy. I personally don't mind the show, but I don't watch it, and my three year old definitely doesn't get to watch it! (AKA I wonder where she learned the song?) When I do catch him watching it in front of her, he gets 'grounded' from the TV! LOL Basically I change the channel.

So, yes, he does.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• LOL. My husband inflicts "South Park" on the kids, even the really highly inappropriate episodes. Also some of those other really annoying cartoons like American Dad. Ugggh
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• OH YES, I hate it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2011