How well do you take the heat?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Health

• Not well at all. I hate it. I am one of those that begs for winter and then doesn't complain when it is cold. I look at it this way. You can take so many clothes off before you are naked and you are still gonna be hot. If its cold you can put on layers and eventually get warm. So hmmmm!
    pitter.patter

Answer by pitter.patter at 1:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Not well at all - especially when it's humid too! I have a heart condition though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I completely melt. It's miserable...I'm so much more a moderate temp sort of girl!
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Not well, I have Multiple Sclerosis and my body cannot control it's body heat. I'm a prisoner to A/C and ice-packs! Very frustrating in the summer months! I can't even take a hot shower and could never go into a hot tub or anything like that, ugh!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2011