What do you hope for your children?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• LIFE
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My greatest hope for them is that they are confident enough in themselves to never let another person negatively define them. I let my bio father negatively define me for most of my life and was always walking around feeling frightened and empty. So, I wish that type of contenment for my preciouses.
    KaleidoCurlz

Answer by KaleidoCurlz at 1:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I wish them all the happiness, and success, to be respectful and to always follow their dreams!
    MommyBre21

Answer by MommyBre21 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I want to to be good people who lead happy lives, I realise you make your own happiness in life so I hope they will always have the strength to follow their dreams what ever that may be and not be down trodden along the way. I also hope that all my children will always have a strong bond with each other, I hope that love never fades and no matter where in the world they end up they are always connected with each other.
    Reia631

Answer by Reia631 at 5:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Just that they are HAPPY and HEALTHY!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2011