Men!!!!

So yesterday,I was on facebook, just bored. I really never go to my man's page because I trust him and see no reason to I'm 31,he's 26. But something just told me to ya know, your inside gut thing. So I go on over and there is a post from a girl s aying ohh chris I love this picture its sooo hot, which she's probably 21. Ok I get it but what gets me is I write back hes got very beautiful eyes I love this one to huh babe? Instead of freaking out on her he FREAKS OUT ON ME,SAYIN HE LIKES TO KEEP HIS PRIVATE LIFE PRIVATE AND THAT HE FELT I WAS ACCUSING HIM OF SOMETHING! Wth? Having pretty eyes? That line is such bs. Why do guys do this? Oh THE BIG ONE HE DELETED HIS ACCT I WILL NOT GIVE IN AND TALK TO HIM HE HURT ME BAD. I FEEL LIKE IDK.. I'M BEING HIDDEN OR SOMETHING IS MISSING.... HE LIVES AN HR AWAY... WHAT DO U LADIES THINK? End it now? Before,it gets worse....

Blakesgirl31

Asked by Blakesgirl31 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• ummm ..hell yes u should end it!!!!!! prevention is better than cure. u don't need the heart break.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• BS but I wouldn't say that based on the info you just gave makes him a full on cheater or anything.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• There is surely no greater pain and anger than when someone who is supposed to be committed to you even slightly flirts, and especially when he gets on to 'you' instead of the inappropriateness of the comments. I have been where you are and it seriously almost did me in. It will be very very hard to end this, but I can tell you that nine times out of ten, it will be even more painful in the long run if you stay with him. Just my opinion, but if he thinks that's okay, chance are he's going to butt his head at you every time. It sounds like you are extremely loyal and faithful.....you SO deserve the vera same back. (just my little o' two cents lol)
    KaleidoCurlz

Answer by KaleidoCurlz at 1:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I am so loyal and faithful and I just can't win ... Ive tried older....al mamas boys still in mommys house no thank u. Now tryin a bit younger .. Same deal.... Why cant I find someone who lives on his own steady job... Stable life.. Im so depressed.
    Blakesgirl31

Comment by Blakesgirl31 (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i think you should play right back with him end it and see how he acts if he keeps tring to contact you then maybe he well change give it time tho dont just call him the next day you ever hear of the expresion if you love it let it go and if its yours it well come back if not unfortuantly it wasnt meant to be you shouldnt have to hurt cause of him wanting to be a a**hole
    terrynmel

Answer by terrynmel at 8:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yeah. This happened the day before yesterday, and I WILLnot call him.I am a very headstrong stubborn woman.maybe thats why I cant keep them. They want those little girls that are like "oh baby im sorry it was all me" uh uh not gonna find that here. I already have one kid to raise. If I wanted another i'd have one I'm glad I was pregnant now even though at first I was sad but now I see his ways.
    Blakesgirl31

Comment by Blakesgirl31 (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Jaime Augusto Mayol casate conmigo ...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2011