What would you think if you were

What would you think if you were able to feel the person in front of you was going to pass away soon... & then they did, not once has this happened to me, but 5 times! It's strange to know this information by feeling.. any one else?

1northwestmom

Asked by 1northwestmom at 2:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• My dh does this, and he also has dreams that happen just as they did in his dream, it scares him and confuses him at the same time, in the last 2 years alone he has told me , this person or that person is dying, i give them 1 month tops or etc. I find it amazing that he can do this but he says he doesn't like it , what if it is someone close to him, he doesn't want to know that !!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• That would be kinda weird! I think I'd be freaked out. Sometimes I have feelings about things too, but nothing like what you're describing....Sometimes what I dream happens.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 2:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• It happened to me as a child. It was the weirdest thing, and now I have nightmares about it. I sometimes dream that I feel that same feeling from my DH or my children, and wake up crying. What a curse. I'm glad I have not felt it since then.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2011