Do you think there is life after death? What is it to you?

I think there is life after death. I believe it's rather just a drastic change when we pass we leave behind our body and travel at such a frequency & rate of speed, can not be seen but the dead so to speak aren't dead at all. I am curious what your opinion is...

1northwestmom

Asked by 1northwestmom at 2:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in an afterlife - heaven, you could call it. I just reject any sort of hell. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i think so because energy never dies-
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• We are energy and I believe that goes on after death. I also believe in reincarnation and that once all lessons have been learned our energy merges with the Universe.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• We are all energy and when we die, our bodies decay but that energy remains as part of the natural world around us.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes I do! I believe that there is Heaven for the people who have been saved, and hell for those who are not!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I'm not sure
    Charjs4

Answer by Charjs4 at 5:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I don't believe in a permanent soul that transmigrates from body to body (though there was a time years ago where I believed this might be possible and it's what I would believe IF I believed in a permanent self and permanent soul), but I do believe in a concept of rebirth in a way since energy is neither created nor destroyed. I believe THIS consciousness and THIS life is all we have now, but our bodies are made up of star stuff and will continue to be recycled in the Universe. I believe we can 'live on' in the memories of our loved ones for a time as well.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Nope once you die, that's it. Your body decomposes and returns to it's natural elements, but you're dead. Your life is over.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• It is heaven...or hell.They are very real places..Ask God,or read the book he wrote,The Bible:)
    Raven14

Answer by Raven14 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2011