Have you ever??

gotten nauseated after intercourse??...I know it sounds silly but every time my husband and I are intimate about 10 minutes after we are finished I get sooo sick to my stomach...Has this ever happened to you?

bdmartin_81

Asked by bdmartin_81 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes. It has happened a few times. When that happens I get light-headed, then start to get nauseous. I sometimes wonder what is going on. Maybe it has to do with the flood of chemicals/hormones in the brain and body?
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 1:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes that happens to me all the time... I though it was because I just got through eatting...but I could be wrong
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 1:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have the same problem. Sick to my stomach and light-headed after sex. Its weird. And i have no idea what it is. But i think the chemicals/hormones thing that TeaAndrews says could be why.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• No that has never happened and honestly until you wrote this question I've never heard of anyone getting nauseated after sex. I usually fall asleep
    redlah61

Answer by redlah61 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Sometimes if I get my cervix bashed it will ache and that feeling will make me feel ill for a while, but other than that, no I don't.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Sometimes...and sometimes I will get this throbbing headache too. I did hear that sperm can actually cause cramps.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• nope,i think i might get offended if my SO said he got nauseated after..lol & i imagine he might feel the same if i felt ill.
    cheekymonster

Answer by cheekymonster at 6:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008