I know u all will think I am psychotic

My house is haunted without a doubt. The 1st time was finding my cupboards open. I ALWAYS close my cabinet door cause a few yrs ago I hit my head on the corner and recieved 14 stitches and they had to cut a section of my hair off. My DH wasn't home, he was on the road. DD is 2. When my house is quiet, I hear foot steps in my attic. There is only 1 way to get up there. Every once in awhile, my cat will suddenly will strike the classic halloween pose u see a black cat will do, she would hiss and growl and run out of the room she was in like someone lit her tail on fire!! Or my dog will whimper and u can see the hairs on his neck start poofing. Its driving me nuts!! My dh doesn't believe me and I do believe he is ready to put me in little padded room with my very own jacket!!! So do uy ladies think on the same wave lengh my dh does, or has something like this happened to u? Also I am writing this being ANON just cause I can!! LOL But really I am cause don't want to use my handle and some think I am psychotic!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have seen things that I can not explain so I believe you. I saw a "ghost" when I was 7. Everyone tried to tell me I was seeing things but I know I was not. A little boy was standing outside my room in the in the kitchen next to our washer. I could see right through him! I was so scared that I covered my head with the blanket until morning. I've seen a cup fall off the counter when it had been sitting there for days (not on the edge). I had a clip come flying off a bag of chips that had been sitting on top of my fridge and "fly" across the room. I have heard footsteps in my hallway; had my TV and lights shut off at random; heard my silverware being rattled and cupboards banging open and closed. SO either we are both psycho; or something is happening lol! MY boyfriend thinks I am nutty as well! But my kids have witnessed it.

Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i have seen many things myself, since i was a little girl. people who bash are very closed minded imo.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I consider myself to be a well-educated Scientist; I don't believe in psychics or crystals or astrology or any of that nonsense. However I honestly do believe there are spirits that walk among us. We had one, at a house we lived in years ago, and we'd see her shadow sometimes or get a glimpse of her. Also my mother was certain her place was haunted after my Dad passed away: lights turning themselves on and cupboards open and that sort of thing. She was really spooked. Well, we all sorta thought she was just getting old anyway, but then I had this really vivid dream in which Dad told me he'd been trying to talk to Mom but she was afraid of him now that he's passed. It was so spooky. I told Mom and she was so relieved to hear about my dream, and she promised she'd be more open to hearing him from now on.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I do believe that some phychics are for real. I had gotton invited to go to a John Edwards show in NY. I was just sitting in the audience minding my business thinking "Is this F'ing guy for real" Then I rolled my eyes. My mom passed away late last year, and I got on his show abiut 3 months after that. I was thinking about her wishing I was down in Florida and I felt like I let her down cause I couldn't attend the funeral cause I couldn't afford to fly there. Anyway, out of the blue, Edwards looks at me, and come close to me and tells me my mom understood why I couldn't go to the funeral and she wasn't mad at me or upset, and that she felt so much better and she was happy. I still cry when I think about that moment. Mostly in relief. But Edwards blew me out of the water. He didn't hear her talking, he told me he "feels" them and he can't see themn either. But this man is for real...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I've always believed in ghosts. My old dorm room was haunted by the ghost of a little girl that had been killed in the elevator, back when the place had been a hotel. I once took a picture of the room for my scrap book and, when I was viewing the picture on the computer, I could see a reflection of a child's face in the mirror. Our stuff used to constantly go missing and I got to where I would tell her to return it and, as soon as we would all leave the room, our stuff would be back, exactly where we left it. I also used to see ghosts when I was a child, as well has my oldest niece.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 6:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have seen many things, so I believe you.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2011