Wondering if i could possibly be pregnant is it to soon to test?

Okay I keep posting the same question in so many words lol. But im really worried my last m/c was 29 days ago which is the (11) my bf cum in me on the 22 and 25. Can somebody tell me if I could possibly be pregnant I dont need the negative comments cause I will report them so dont waste your time :) today is the 11 again. I have an app called my days where you put in your start date of period and end day it says I ovulated on the 25 that was one of the days my bf cum in me.

The first week of july I felt very nauseaous and dizzy, didnt have much of a appetite, hot flashes, my boobs were sore, I felt as if I had to upchuck but it didbt come up all the way.

Now last week I had diarrhea which could be a syptom I asked my friend whom was pregnant. It went away after four days I ate crawfish I had crawfish and never had heartburn while eating crawfish before. I've been having strange cravings and taste for chicken unlike the usual.

I keep telling myself maybe im tripping. But I found myself using the RR more than the usual (peeing) then sometimes im very constipated. My face is.kind of breaking out and I always had smoothe pretty skin it feels a lil bumpy and my skun feels a lil dry I told my friend she asked if I was pregnant because her sister face broke out too.

I just want everybodys opinion im tryung not to worry but its making me skeptic because im waiting for my cycle and it hasnt came yet which the app says it should have came on the 9 when it says my m/c is coming it comes. If I take a hcg test do you think it'll be accurate now or do I have to wait more. Im very anxious and impatient to know but thats all thanks in advance :)

lolaluv2

Asked by lolaluv2 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• margarita time

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011