My son will join school from this august and i want to find out best routine for him to keep him busy after his school hours.

Hi,
I am a working mother of four years old son. He will start his school from this august. His school hours will be three and he will come back to home after school and a maid will take care of him during my absence. i will not be with my child for five hours. ANy idea how can i train my maid to effectively handle my son during my absence. What tipes i should tell her ? What routine should i tell her to adapt for five hours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would ask her what kind of advice does she need, or any questions. Point her in the direction where she has access to all emergency # and your number. Give the basics like bed time, what food he likes or does he like a stroy before he goes to sleep stuff like that. Wish her luck and put her in feet first and see what happens.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• U really can't "train" someone, she isn't a dog. Your son actually will behave for awhile cause she is a "new" person, or unless she has been there awhile, then he might behave if u are not there. As u know, 4 ys olds are imfamous for changing moods faster then a person who has bipolar disorder!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Give her a schedule of overall categories of things you would like your son to do in your absence.
    For example: Art, Outside play, Inside Play, electronic entertainment, snack, cleaning, etc. Then be sure she knows where the items are that she would need to do some of these activities.
    tippieye

Answer by tippieye at 4:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I think you need a nanny not a maid.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 3:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2011