Could I be pregnant if I was 13 days late for my period, but I started bleeding today and having cramps like a period but no where near the flow I usually have, I mean not even a full pad worth for the WHOLE day?

My husband and I aren't even trying. He had a vasectomy 8 years ago. I had lots of pain during the 13 days being late, but not like menstrual pain. I have backaches and headaches. I'm cramping and bloating now as AF is here. Could I still be pregnant? Oh, and I'm35 with a 12 year old and a 10 year old. I have always been regular flow, on time, never late except for my two previous pregnancies. Please, any thoughts would be nice.

tippieye

Asked by tippieye at 4:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take a test to know for sure.

But keep in mind. You are getting older and as you get older your body changes. I am going through some testing right now myself because i am not pregnant, but my body is doing some pretty strange things. I get a pelvic ultrasound next week to see if there is a serious reason for my body being out of whack, or if it is just the whole getting older thing.

If you are not pregnant, you might want to consider going to the doctor to get checked out to make sure there isn't anything going on.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• margarita time

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Take a test.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 8:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2011