How can make my life stress free

Hi moms today I'm feeling very tierd and my arm and legs weak just feel I want to sit down I've been about 4days have that feeling I don't know why I done al my blood test come fine al around my body feel pulsing and tingling in my chest I have anxiety and I didn't sleep much always stress and worry about things I think it's going to happen to me like heart attack or heart problem or fainting because Im experiencing pain in my upper body that make me so stress and I couldnt get out of the house think maybe something is going to happen to me when I'm out of the house I'm 32 years old
Please any advice
Thanks

Sawsan79

Asked by Sawsan79 at 4:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Health

• Ok I will take a crack at this. First off I would see a doctor about it. Second if it is strictly stress, I would Go somewhere where I can completely be alone and write down things that make me happy. NOT THINGS THAT ARE STRESSFUL. Then write down the things that could happen if you did seriously get hurt. Look at which one looks better. Then what I started doing (I had a lot of anger, and stress problems myself). Think about the things that stress you out and why you are so stress about it, and LAUGH. I mean really just laugh. Look at them like they are silly. You might even draw a picture with the words on it and something just really silly. Write down on another special piece of paper something that you will read everyday, EVERYDAY, maybe something like "I am a strong women and I am going to have a great day" No you don't have to look in the mirror but really picture in your head you having a great day. If your driving....
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 4:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• in your car and someone cuts you off, DONT GET MAD. Stop and think to yourself, maybe they didn't realize you were that close, or maybe they are in a rush to get somewhere important. Don't assume the worse. I SWAER TO YOU this truly works. Taking assumption out helped a lot with stress. But do this with everything. If your kid does something bad, punish them as you do and while they are being punished (in the corner or by themselves) take that time to think about yourself, think about how much love you have for yourself and your children and the life you have. Think about the roof you provide, and food, and the clothes. and Just think happy things. Also Say thank you to everyone for every little thing they might do. but not just say it realy fast, say thank you for doing the dishes. Or cleaning your room. I appreciate it. This works on my husband and 4 yr old. My hubs is nicer to me and does more, inturn no Stress.
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 4:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sorry I know it was long but I started thinking of things that helped me and I have friends now that tell me I handle things really well. Its seriously truly from doing the things I described above.
    Hapsand123

Answer by Hapsand123 at 4:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Ah that's is nice of you you make me cry now I will Leave your answer to read every day thank you so much I think that's the stress make me think too much about health problem
    Here in Australia the life is beautiful but I'm nog making s happy life for my family cause of my stress
    Thanks again I wish we can be friends on cafemom
    Thanks again
    Sawsan79

Comment by Sawsan79 (original poster) at 4:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sometimes just the stress and worry brings on anxiety creating some of the symptoms you're describing. Try to never sweat the small stuff. Relax more! Check in with a doctor to help ease your mind. Good luck and prayers to you!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2011