Does anyone else wish foolishly?

I have a husband but he left me to go see what life is like without a wife and kids. Anyway, he told me to move on but I won't.

I have had a serious and steady other love for as long as I have known my hubby. But this person SAYS that they like me too and sends suggestive materials sometimes BUT when flirted with, backs off.

I know they don't really see me the same way but every day and night I wish that they would just see how much I care and that I am as real as it gets. I know I'm just hoping against all odds that it grows but I know it won't. Any of you ladies out there doing the same thing?

teardrop_7060

Asked by teardrop_7060 at 4:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• how long ago did your husband leave?
    has he "made it offical" by filing for divorce?
    does he give you hope? or is your hope all yours to own?

at some time, you have to let him go and start living in the present, you do not have to replace husband or even feel like you want to date again-nothing wrong with being WITH yourself, notice* i did not say alone

but for your mental health, you will have to let go
    if you still long for husband, allow some time to feel this way, say. ten minutes when waking, or when you drive to pick up kids, but when your alotted time is up, stop your thoughts of him and get back to life
    takes time to get over a love that has left, allow time but do not allow to consume all your present time
    life does go on, be sure to be there as life happens

hugs-love lost is hard, learn from it, be stronger and IF you feel in future that your heart has room for love- allow that too
    but do not replace
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No, if my husband left to see how single life is, I would have to move on. Its not healthy otherwise.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• mho, but if my DH leaves, he's gone and I move on. Not playing some game. If he's not happy enough to stay, then thats it. See ya. Thats me, tho. Yeah I'll miss him and be depressed and take it personally, but I'll get over it. Plenty of men will happily take what he willingly gave up.
    LizzeeT

Answer by LizzeeT at 9:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i am always wishing folish is a bad habit
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2011