Do you have any recurring dreams? Or bits of dreams?

I do!
There is a house that frequently features in my dreams that I've never seen. And I'm often needing the loo and/or not finding somewhere private to go!
How about you?

[I LOVE DREAMS!]

Womamhood

Asked by Womamhood at 5:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Health

• I love dreams too! Yes, I have had a number of recurring dreams. I would often dream that I had bought my childhood home and the whole family was moving back into it.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 6:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• every night, i dream that i am either puling my teeth out, or they fall out on their own. Very strange...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Yes, I have this weird HOUSE in my dreams a lot. Always finding different rooms ... but always the same house!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have reocurring places in my dreams, particularly this dirt/gravel road I am traveling down. I never figure out where it is suppose to be leading me to either.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have a lot of dreams about flying (those are the best), and I also have a lot of dreams about work but those are usually very stressful bc it seems like I dont know where anything is and i always have more work than I can handle...yuck,i hate those nights, haha.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2011