When did you know?

When did you know that your current DH/SO was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with?

Nikki7474

Asked by Nikki7474 at 5:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• The second time we saw each other. He was with his identical twin but there was something unique him and then we looked at each other, a click of some weird kind happened, a flesh sizzling twinkle in his eye, . . . , that made us crave each other!
    [thanks for the reminder. I must do something nice for him tonight. *wink*]
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 5:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• When he asked me to marry him. We weren't dating or anything, we were just friends, but one day out of the blue he said "We should be married, don't you think?" When he said it, I suddenly realized he was right. Been married 12 years, three kids, no problems.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• For me it was truly love at first sight. From the instant I saw him I knew we would grow old together. Took me almost 20 years to convince him but we finally got married and have now been together 16 years.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• One of the 1st conversations we had. We met online on a dating site and during one of the 1st conversations we had a connection that neither one of us had ever felt. Then once we met .. it was love at 1st site. We went on our 1st date and never parted after that. We are now happily married and just had a baby 3.5 weeks ago.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 7:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I got pregnant about 5 months into our relationship and I completely freaked out. I knew he was different from other guys I've dated, but his calm, rational reaction to my news of being pregnant made me realize that I wanted to be with him forever.
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 8:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Idk exactly when I thought ok I want to be with him forever....but I put him through pure hell when he was "chasing" me I was not nice to him at all but he was persistent and I already had my now 7yo ds he was then about 1 and a half and anyway I made him work hard to get me, and maybe that is what made me decide he was the one......idk what did it for sure....we were broke up and we went to a week long "class" for work, and when he came back we got together and been together since....
    3angels23

Answer by 3angels23 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• 1st date!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My DH was a friend of my cousin's, and he was over at the house, visiting for the first time. He walked in the kitchen, looking at me with those blue eyes, and I thought, "This is the guy I'm going to marry." I was 15 at the time, and 3 years later, he asked me on our first date. We've been inseparable ever since :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I met my husband in high school, we dated and broke up, went our separate ways and then met back 7 years later. I always knew in those seven years he was special because I always had him on my mind. He was someone I just knew I would never forget. The first night I met him back and we talked he told me he still loved me and that was when I knew we were meant to be.. It was a defining moment in my life.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• When i have my baby
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:02 AM on Jul. 12, 2011