Just Curious! Maybe TMI!

If you have sex twice on the day you think you supposedly ovulate does that lower your chance of getting prego? everyone always says do it every other day but the mood was right so we did it twice within a couple hours. Could this lower my chances of becoming pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't think it could for just one time. If you are having sex lots of times throughout the day everyday or even every other day then ya I think it could. I am sure you are fine! Good Luck!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 4:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I don't understand how having MORE sex could LESSEn your chance of pregnancy! I wouldn't worry about it
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 5:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I had to go to the dr to get help getting pregnant because I have endometriosis and PCOS. Anyways he told me that when I ovulated to have sex as much as I wanted to so long as I did it at least ever other day the week I ovulated. So I had no limits as far as having sex to much.
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 6:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• No probably not. The reason they tell you every other day is so the male can build up the sperm count again. Each time you have sex, repetitively like that, the sperm count is less. If you wait for every other day, the man has time to replenish! lol
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 2:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2008