Do you eat anything that a lot of people think is strange?

I just ate a cream cheese and olive sandwich...for breakfast, nonetheless lol. DH think I'm really weird for that, even though both of us love cream cheese and olives.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My DH thinks its weird that I eat Watermelon with salt sprinkled on it
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 7:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I eat raw oats - they are good! Sometimes I mix them with honey but usually just chomp on them straight out of the box. Love it!
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 7:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I eat carrots and peanut butter lots of ppl think I'm crazy but I LOVE it....and I like to cut up block cheese and dip it in like french onion dip, and the other thing I like that people think is weird is french fries and ice cream...
    3angels23

Answer by 3angels23 at 8:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I used to eat cream cheese & hummus on a bagel, people thought that was weird. I think cream cheese tastes good with everything.

I will eat just about ANYTHING...i've had sea urchin, i guess that was kind of weird.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• LOL...DH thinks that is weird that I eat my scrambled eggs with Ketchup. Doesn't everybody?
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Potato Chips on peanut butter and jelly sandwiched.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I love ice in my milk. My DH thinks I am so weird for drinking it. And I always have to have it when Im having a bowl of popcorn!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 7:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• to the scrambled egg thing- i eat mine with maple syrup. not purposely, but if i'm having pancakes or sausage and the syrup floats over to my eggs, i eat it :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• calamari grilled
    huumus before it was in
    broccoli rabe
    just foods that keep your weight down and taste great.
    geminilove7192

Answer by geminilove7192 at 7:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Eggs and ketchup isn't my thing lol. But, I eat scrambled eggs with jelly *shrugs* so I can't really say ketchup is weird lol. I've tried it, but I didn't like it enough to eat again.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 7:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011