Do you REALLY care what Michelle Obama had for lunch yesterday?!

Well, it must've been another slow news day! I just saw a story about Michelle Obama having a 1,700 calorie lunch at a burger place. Some are saying it's hypocritical of her to indulge in such a way since she is pushing fitness & nutrition on the American public. REALLY?! Any nutrition or fitness expert will tell you that it's ok to indulge once in a while. To not deny yourself an occasional treat. She obviously doesnt do it that often! Give me a break! Can you imagine having what you ate for lunch being news headlines?!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• She works out regularly, I'm sure she can eat one of those & be OK. It's the lazy people who never work out that should not eat that crap. If you exercise regularly, i think you deserve nice fat burger occasionally.

People are just so quick to judge them. They'll grab at anything they can.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I care about her lunch choices more than I care about anything her husband says.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I don't care what she had for lunch, but I'm sure there are people to whom that was the most important thing that happened all day yesterday. Those same people couldn't tell you the name of the speaker of the House or the Senate majority leader.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I don't care about any of the obama's choices except his choice to run for president again....it annoys me....I care about what my family eats for lunch not her.....
    3angels23

Answer by 3angels23 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Nope, I really don't care. I just think it's news because of her comments about what we should and shouldn't eat. While I don't think the government ought to be dictating to us what we should and shouldn't eat, I also think MO has been the subject of some rather rude and disrespectful comments. It's not easy being First Lady and in the spotlight all the time.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 7:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No I don't should anybody, really there more important things to worry about.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I really don't care about anyone's lunch choices, except my own.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No I do not care. I agree with NannyB's answer.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Only if it'll give me an idea of what to make/buy myself for lunch :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I think it is sad to be under such a tight microscope that the calorie count of your food is broadcast on the news. She is obviously not fat, she works out regularly. As someone who has had an eating disorder for the last 17 years, I would be absolutely horrified and embarrassed if people started talking about what I ate right down to how many calories were in it. And we wonder why girls have that "pressure to be thin"?!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2011