Am I ovulating or is AF coming?

I'm currently on CD 38 and I don't think I ever ovulated. But this morning I woke up and I was cramping pretty intense well tonight I just checked my cervical mucus and cervix and it is so high and very open! I have to reach my entire middle finger in and I have EWCM for the first time it is sooooooo slippery wet and stretches and inch and doesn't break that easy! It's a yellowish clearing color too.I have never had EWCM ever! Also I have a cyst in my boobs also so am I ovulating really late is this even possible or am I pregnant or is AF coming?So confused lol.

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 7:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• well, usually u ovulate same time every month even though the discharge is like u desrided during ovulation., i also have heavy thick yellowish discharge during pregnancy so it could be that. hormon change of some sort im sure. good luck
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 5:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2011