Does any one have the series "Your Baby can Read" by Robert Titzer?

Do you like it?

persistence5

Asked by persistence5 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The people I used to nanny for had it. Personally I think it's a scam. It only teaches babies a conditioned response to seeing words if anything. THe best thing you can do for your child as far as literacy is concerned is read to them, every day. Keep story time fun for now. Don't make it seem like work. Just build a love of books for now, they have plenty of time to work like dogs later!

Anyway that's just my opinion. Oh and also the kids I knew that had it, could not read. They were 3 and 1.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My mother bought that for my daughter... My daughter is 4 1/2..
    I personally did not like it and I felt that my daughter was past all that they try to teach on there.
    They give you I think 30 days to try it but they also charge you a fee if you return it.
    Hope this helpled you.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008