• In the Spotlight:

How do I keep it fun between my hubby and I?

We have been married a little over a year but I got pregnant two months after I said I do.

persistence5

Asked by persistence5 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I am a romance consultant and honestly having a romance party in your home is a great way to learn about toys and romance products to help spice things up. Most companies offer gifts and incentives to host a party, so it's worth your while. These parties are meant to be educational and teach women how to let loose and spice up their sex lives. It's all about romance!

I would look into bringing a toy into the bedroom such as a bullet. This is an egg shaped vibe that is non threatening and fun. DH will enjoy using it on you and you will love it! Adult movies are always good too! Message me offline and I can talk with you more intimately about what will help get that spark going again.
    BrownBagLady

Answer by BrownBagLady at 5:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2008