is it normal to feel worried that your ob could tell you that your baby is not ok? im just freaking out eveyday. anyone feels the same?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 1:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I worry every single appointment that I'm going to get bad news. But really, it's only causing me more stress. Try not to think about it so much.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Uh yeah. If my ob told me that my baby isn't ok, I'd freak out. Who wouldn't???
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It's completely normal. And it will never end, unfortunately. Welcome to motherhood :D I'm 39 weeks, I've had a picture perfect pregnancy and my baby has been picture perfect at every appointment...but I'm terrified that something will have gone wrong between my last appointment and the next. Then when your baby is born, you become terrified that something will happen to them that you didn't catch. It's a normal concern.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i always felt better by going to the doc
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I know how you feel i go threw the same thing, I have asked about 10 questions now about every little thing. I go to my doctors on Friday and hope i get good news. I get so worried that there is something wrong with the baby because of all the weird pains i get. So i know exactly how you feel, But they are all right try not to worry and stress because then the baby gets stressed so relax and breath, well atleast try thats what they all tell me to do.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008