Milk??

my one year old will not eat anything he just wants his milk i can try and feed him get af few spoons in and then thats it he wants his milk and i dont know if he is getting to much milk and if he is what do i do i buy him the greber grads. meals and the snacks but yet still all he wants is the milk ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He only needs to be drinking 2 to 3 cups of milk a day. If he is drinking more than that, give him water instead. He might also be ready to eat the things that you are now too. It may just be that he doesn't want the gerber food anymore. GL!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• no its not the mushie baby food its the actual foods the mac and cheese and vegeis and pasta and chick gravy Ect...... and even if i give him my food he does not want it !!
    Anonymous

• It kinda sounds like your child may be tired of the gerber foods, offer some of the "grown up" foods, that you think your child may eat, pastas, mashed potatoes, etc.
    motorlady

Answer by motorlady at 3:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Talk to your pediatrition. At least ry putting rice baby cereal in his milk until you figure this out. They also have those drinks that re replcements for kids who are picky eaters. I think Danon makes them. I am not sure if he is old enough to drink them. But def. talk to your pedtrition.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 4:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My DD loves milk and if I let her she will drink it all day, however I only give her milk at nap time and bed time, since she still needs a cup to fall asleep. I give her water and juice through out the day and I try to give her all different things, some are successful and others not so much. I would try to give him to different types of cups, she have one type(rubber top) for milk and another (hard top) for juice and water..
    kennedysmum

Answer by kennedysmum at 6:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• try to put things in the milk if thats all he wants...like mixing ovaltine in it..{it has tons of vitamins} and i mix my dauhgters milk with carnation instant breakfast..it has protein and more calcium and tons of vitamins.
    Anonymous