Naming My Business! HELP!

I need some ideas and input on my business name-I've just used a generic Baby Planning name so far and now that I am starting online marketing and wanting to create a brand and logo, I need something cute and original. I thought of Belly. Baby. Beyond. and Wiggles to Giggles (originally I liked Belly Wiggles to Baby Giggles but thought it was way too long for a name!) Any other thoughts would be wonderful and greatly appreciated! A full list of services is listed on my page to give you a better overview of what my business is :) Thanks so much!

P.s I'm very new to CafeMom, just started using the account I created a while ago and am still learning the ropes so I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place!

Cassy924

Asked by Cassy924 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• i just your profile, i wish you were around when i had my girls! as for the name Mommy's Handy Helper or Mommy's Helping Hands jumps to mind. but good luck on the business.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Awe I would've loved to help you! Thank you I really like Mommy's helping hands, very cute :)
    Cassy924

Comment by Cassy924 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2011