Do you ever miss being pregnant?

or are you the 'i hate being pregnant' type?

i am a mix of both. i enjoy watching and feeling my baby grow and anticipating the day he or she will come, having the closest bond you can possibly have with your child because they're growing inside of you, picking out nursery decorations and clothes and all that good stuff.

but i also loathe the mood swings that come with the hormonal rollercoaster, the aches and pains, etc.

sometimes i miss being pregnant and get that "baby fever" feeling. i have three and not having anymore. my youngest is 18 months and i feel i baby her too much sometimes lol

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes and no. I miss being pregnant cause of feeling the baby kick. But then I dont miss it cause of the pain it causes and not many clothing choices. I have a 2 year old and my son turns 1 next month. No more kids right now
    CristaJordan

Answer by CristaJordan at 9:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Didn't like being pregnant but really miss my baby days! My kids are 17 and 9 and I miss having a baby around! Guess I'll just have to wait til they have kids ... hopefully in their mid to late twenties - (not feeling like a GrandMa yet!)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I miss being pregnant, i hate the morning sickness for the 3 months evertime i was pregnant. But i surely miss feeling my baby move inside of me. I also have 3 kids and my husband says no more. My youngest is 2.5. I also get the baby fever. Its sad cause they grow up so fast, if they could stay little for ever i would so be set !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• after my first dd I missed it, then when I got pregnant with my second I just wanted it to fastforward through the pregnancy and hated being pregnant (love the end result, lol, but hated the pregnancy).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I hated being pregnant. BUT I did love my belly. Still miss that belly. But I sure as heck do NOT miss the baby days. My kids are 12 and almost 18, it's wonderful
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Nope, not at all.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I hate pregnancy. The outcome is worth it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Pregnancy,, heck no,, baby yes very much!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• i didnt hate being pregnant when i was..but i couldnt wait to get him out of me..he was sooo big that he cracked one of my ribs (he was 9lbs at birth and 23" long..i am 4"11) i had morning sickness all 9 months, and he tore scar tissue from a surgery that i had when i was younger.. but i do miss being pregnant i want to have another one as soon as we can afford one..i hope its a girl
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 10:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I hated being pregnant because of the morning sickness that lasted for 25+ weeks, however, I miss the kicks and movement! That was awesome!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2011