If you are taking a vacation this year...where do you plan to go and what will you do/see?

This is our first summer in a long time that we aren't traveling. We had our baby last month and I'm just not up for travel with a baby this young :(

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Travel

• We went to Cancun last month and next month we are taking the kids to Florida. Then next March, we are taking the kids to Cancun.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I am going to Gettysburg for a family reunion weekend and then to Montreal for a few days. We will be taking a city tour, walking the Old Towne and then visiting Quebec City. We are stopping in Vermont to visit Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory. I have a 14 and 19 year old and my husband along for the ride.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• We're moving in a few weeks so much of our vacation money is tied up with the move however, in May we went to see Sugarland (country duo) in concert and stayed overnight at a hotel, last month we took our girls to Hershey Park, PA for their birthdays (both are June girls), spent time at my fiance's family beach house in Ocean City MD for the 4th of July weekend (just he and I) and Thursday we're going to Williamsburg, VA (just the two of us). So while we're not taking our usual vacation we're making sure to grab long weekends to do stuff as a family and as a couple.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hub and I are going to Ireland and England next month
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• The kids and I just came back from a month long road trip. DH was able to join us for the first half. We went to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Craters of the Moon, Yosemite, hung out in Venice for a week with my uncle, Joshua Tree, Saguaro, Guadalupe Mtns., Carlsbad Caverns and a weekend at a friend's ranch.

We'll probably go back to the ranch for another long weekend. And I get to go to UC Davis in August for a food conference.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• We just got back from Emerald Isle, NC; my husband and I are going to Windy Hill, SC next month for a long weekend; I'm going to Charleston, SC with my gfriends in September; then my entire family is going to Garden City Beach, SC for a week

Answer by missanc at 1:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• We went to Milwaukee and St. Louis for this year's vacation.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Just day trips to fun places - like theme parks and national parks!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2012