What pre paid phone service do you use?

Im looking for a good pre paid plan. I want to compare wha others have.

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Shopping

• are you meaning house phone or cell phone?

I use to use US Cellular because calling other US Cellular customers didn't use minutes and all my friends had US Cellular. but I do believe that most prepaid cell phones have the same deal with in network calling, so I'd just see what carriers the people you call most use and go with the one that's gonna get you the most free usage when calling people you regularly call.
    Anonymous

• Most places have them. I don't use a pre-paid but most people around here use the verizon ones, because verizon is the largest network here and it's usually free calling to them. almsot every company has a prepaid one tohugh., i'd check with which one works around your area best.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I use Talktalk it's absoltely brilliant and you can combine the phone and broadband bill in one and it's much cheaper plus you get cheaper worldwide calls and calls to your country for an hour for free as long as you hang up before the hour ends and then you can re-dail and carry on your convosation
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• att is great we get unlimited text and Internet for $40 and pick a plan or just pick what ever you want here is the link

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/go-phones/index.jsp

Anonymous

• We just started using prepaid and it's good. We have Net10 (phones by LG.) We had Verizon for years, but even for it's large network, there are no local numbers for my area in OK. When we moved, we wanted a local number. I love not having a contract.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• ANY T MOBILE USERS??
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008