Have you ever

had a dream about your ex and ended up being with your ex in the dream but in real life you arent? Sometimes in the past I often wondered what would it have been like if we would have stayed together. And what is so odd is I was was just going through some songs because I am working on something for my sister-in-law and what do you know I come across what used to be "our" song.

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yea but i know i'm not in love with him, i just know we are good friends
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Not my ex, but when I was married to my first husband I used to dream about my current husband. We had known each other since we were kids and knew we should be together, but there were other issues at hand then. My current hubby had nothing to do with the reason my first hubby and I split, we got together 2 years later and have now been together for 16 years.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 10:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Ohh yes. Strange to think of what could of been, but it is what it is in the end for a reason. Kind of interesting to think about sometimes, though :)
    mrs.graham2010

Answer by mrs.graham2010 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes and he wasnt really my ex. he was someone I liked for the longest time and he knew about it and we were good friends and may be could have been more. But I have been married for 3 years and now he wont even talk to me cause I am married. hes pissed im married.
    CristaJordan

Answer by CristaJordan at 10:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• He is an ex for a reason.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Nope. My Ex is an Ex and that's the end of that. :D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011