I JUST CANT GET MY FLOORS CLEAN!!

I SWEEP AND SWEEP AND MOP AND MOP AND IT LOOKS CLEAN BUT THEN WHEN I GET ON THE FLOOR TO PLAY WITH MY BABIES I SEE LITTLE THINGS OF DIRT AND CAT HAIR!! IM SO TIRED OF THIS. DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SOLUTION!?

MERCI! x3

JanetElizabeth

Asked by JanetElizabeth at 10:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Maybe your sweeper isnt doing its job, so when you mop its just smearing the dirt and hair everwhere...maybe time for a new vacuum ?
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Vacuum first before you mop.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• NEW MOP OR BROOM MAY HELP.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I broom sweep then use the swiffer sweeper, you'd be suprised at the things that the broom leaves. Before I had a swiffer, I would broom sweep, mop, then dust mop after to get what the others left behind.
    daps

Answer by daps at 10:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• it all depends on your floors. i have some wooden floors that need to be replaced but landlord won't do it. and no matter how hard i clean them they won't stay clean. then this other house i lived in was by the freeway and i just couldn't get rid of the dust to save my life.so i guess it would depend of the type of floors you have and where you live.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• A little dirt actually helps stave of allergies. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Vacuum first. No broom is ever going to get every particle of dirt, sand, grit....and that drives me bananas! When I mop...I don't want to feel anything under my bare feet afterwards.

sweeping

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Get a Hoover Floor Mate. It sucks up the dirty water, leaving the floors VERY clean.
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 2:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Vacuum and steam mop.
    ceciliam

Answer by ceciliam at 4:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Sweep and then use the steam mop.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2011