Gift ideas?

My BFF's bday is this Sunday, and I have VERY VERY limited funds, I luv her so much and would love to be able to give her a spectacular gift but cannot afford to. I know that a gift doesn't have to be expensive to be great and it's the thought that counts so that being said, anyone have any ideas what I can get her that won't be expensive? She will be turning 31.

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 10:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Do you craft in any way? My friends all look forward to the potholders/hot pads and if I have time throws I crochet for them on special occasions. If not, does she have a favorite music artist? cd's aren't real expensive, and if you download and create one yourself of all of her favorite songs, that would be a great gift. Maybe treat her to a manicure, they are less than $20. Lunch out together would also run about $20. Maybe a nice keyring, or charm for a bracelet or necklace. Does she drink coffee or hot tea? A nice mug or gift set is a great gift. What I'm trying to say is she is your BFF, you should know her interests and be able to choose something that will fit in with your budget and make it something to remember.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 10:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• that depends on what she likes.
    if she likes to take relaxing baths, go to a dollar store and get some bath beads or salts and a small basket and there you go.
    if she likes to bake, you could get her a few boxes of cake or brownies mixes.
    thats all i can think of right now. good luck.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Maybe tell her you are going to buy her a drink...then go out to the club or somewhere close and make a night of dancing and having some fun. A drink is only a few dollars, and it is more the activity that counts.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Well, if she is your bff, she probably already knows your funds are limited. Stay in and make it a night about her...give her a pedi, rent some of her fave movies, make her her fave meal....all of which are inexpensive.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 11:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• A candy bouquet can be fun to make and turn out pretty neat looking! Like if she likes Hershey bars they could be fixed in a cute bowl, basket or vase with mabye some individually wrapped candies and ribbons with it? I may sound silly but there are so adorable pictures online of bouquets like this that will barely cost a thing. ☺
    KaleidoCurlz

Answer by KaleidoCurlz at 2:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2011