Thoughts on Blackberry Storm

I was thinking about getting an LG Dare and someone told me the Storm was better. If anyone has one, what do you think about it? Any problems or do you love it????

R-girl

Asked by R-girl at 2:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Shopping

• I've had the storm for a four days now.  It just came out last week here in Canada.  I think the phone is something you need to learn and have patience for.  If someone tells you ALL negative things after having it 2 days it's the user not the phone.  lol!!  have you read the storm manual or anything?  I know I'm taking a storm training class after Cmas here!  it's free for one hour I think VZW is offering it as well.  If you go to www.crackberry.com  you can get ALOT of info on the phone and get different views pros and cons.  good luck!  I think you will enjoy the phone as well.

1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 3:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I just upgraded to the storm and personally I myself could have done without it. I haven't used a Dare though so I can't really give you a comparision..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have'nt got it but my husband got me one for christmas and i can't wait to get it. (he thinks i don't know about it lol)
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 4:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2008