I'm taking the day off and I feel guilty

All I do is wake up, clean, do laundry, cook and entertain.
Today It is just me and my 3yr old. The kitchen is a mess from me making the 2 of us a big breakfast. The living room is trashed and We are spending the day in jamiies, watching cartoons and being on cafemom. I feel guilty though. Is it ok to take one day off and live the life of a lazy person,lol! I'm fighting the urge to clean!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I have given up "Guilt" altogether....What purpose does it hold? Are the dishes going somewhere? The trashed living room? Who cares! If someone comes to the door ...play hide and seek. LOL Moms deserve days off just like everybody. Even God rested on the 7th day! LOL Enjoy ! Enjoy ! Enjoy!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 2:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• atleast clean up the kitchen lol you dont want fruit flies or gnats :D but dont feel guilty we had a jammie day last week
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• If the trash is out, there is food in the house and there are clean clothes handy if you need to get dressed...ur doing fine.
    Enjoy!
    Everyone needs a mental health day once in a while.
    ChattyWifePlus2

Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 6:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I love my lazies when I get a chance, enjoy because they grow up way too fast.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Enjoy it while you can! :)
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 4:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2008