S/O cheating and bashing.

I read a comment saying we come here for advice. We can ask what we want and expect not to be bashed. What if it is about how to properly beat your child? What if a pedophile is asking gross questions? Are those questions ok?

I am A OK with bashing abusers, cheaters, and pedophiles.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I am not ok with any of those, and if I don't have anything constructive to say I would move on.

Answer by older at 11:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Oh,I've seen those!
    What people fail to understand,this is not a feel good,lovey dovey site for mommies,its a social networking site.
    What you put out there will get you quite the spectrum of different answers based on each woman's lifestyle

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I think you should know that you are asking a question in a public forum. You are going to get a diverse reaction to all questions.

Expect the unexpected. In questions and Answers.... Everyone is entitled to their opinion. None of us are experts (though some think they are) Take it with a grain of salt (and a shot of tequila if need be and move on)
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 11:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I am not ok with any of them either. You can ask for advice. You may not like my response.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Personally, I agree. Don't expect to be coddled if you are going to say you are happy cheating with a married man and want to develop that into a relationship. Prepare to be tarred and feathered Cafe Mom style!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• scout, if you are still talking about the post on the cheating husband and wife, she wanted advice on not to have it develop into a relationship.

Answer by older at 11:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• The older she should not have started it up.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• pookie, everyone here has the right to post what they please.................

Answer by older at 11:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• As I can answer how I please Older..........
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• They need you over in C4C Older.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2011