Every Aspect Of Life In America Is Worse Since Obama Took Over

"Every aspect of life in America today is worse than it was when [President Obama] took over. Unemployment higher. Interest rates. The only thing that has gone down in America over the last two years is the value of your home. This president has mismanaged this economy. He has been incompetent in his management of this economy," Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) said on "Hannity."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/07/11/rubio_every_aspect_of_life_in_america_is_worse_since_obama_took_over.html

thoughts on this statement????

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 11:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Well said! Obama has paved his way with empty promises and false "hope". The only "change" we have seen have been for the worse and I can't wait for the chance to get him out of office.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• True statement.
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 11:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My life is better than it was 4 years ago.

But anyone who thought we wouldn't be where we are today when Obama was elected didn't have a very realistic perception of what was going on in our country and with our economy. I honestly don't think it matters if it was Obama or McCain, we'd still have high unemployment, poor interest rates, and the housing market would still be in a slump.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 11:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My life is actually the same- haven't noticed a bit of difference.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Waiting for the typical blame it on past presidents response. I agree with the statement. So do a few people I know who have had to close their businesses down.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• And businesses have NEVER had to close before Obama?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Hahahaha! People like using the POTUS as a scape goat... Guess what, he isnt the only one making some porridge choices. And you honestly think only took 2.5 years to screw the economy up this bad?? Seriously?? It's been going down hill. I'd really like to see any number of these poeple who are complaining step up and do it better, because with the hand Obama was delt, I highly doubt someone could have dug us out yet....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I also doubt anyone could have dug us out yet, but there was no reason to dig a deeper hole...
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 11:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I think that a lot of people won't bother to pay attention to what's happening around them until it effects their bottom line.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

**********

If you honestly thought that a mess this large would be resolved in the next 5 years or even close to better in the next 5 years I think that only shows how naive and ignorant you truly are.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 11:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2011