I'm so exstremly stressed right now

Today I've given both kids a bath and both dogs do to pee. my kids have just been terrible last two days they just wont listen at all just stressin me out

apeyhen

Asked by apeyhen at 11:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hang in there hun!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Somedays motherhood is exhausting and stressfilled. We all just do the best we can under the circumstances of our day. Good Luck.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• So many days are tough, I know!! But, remember they are only little once,and enjoy every second of it because it goes by too fast. Hugs to you!! :))
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 12:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I hear ya! I was having issues with my son a couple weeks ago.  What always helped me was to go in late at night after he'd gone to bed and watch him sleep.  Looking so innocent and perfect always makes me so grateful to have been blessed with him, no matter how much I want to duct tape him to wall during the day.  Good luck, hang in there.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2011