Dreams

i keep having these weird dreams.the first one was me finding out that i am having twins and then the second one just happened today. it was me and my husband at the store with our twins and 2 year old buying baby stuff..i don't know why i'm having them or what they mean.grrr...confusing!!

wifenmom0911

Asked by wifenmom0911 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i got strange dreams while pregnant too. one actually came true. maybe you are having twins. i know SHUT UP!!!!! :)
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• lol..i had my neighbor say that to me when i was pregnant with my 2 yr old and my dad told her not to say that lol..
    idk it's just really weird..
    wifenmom0911

Comment by wifenmom0911 (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I had really weird dreams while pregnant too. It's just part of pregnancy. One of my best friend had a dream where she would cut open her stomach and take her baby out and play with him, sing to him, and rock him in her arms, then put him back in and her tummy would close up and she would go about her business.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I had all sorts of dreams with my first child. With this pregnancy I haven't had as many.

In this pregnancy also dreamed I was having twins (girls). In my dream I was so sad that my 3 1/2 year old daughter would not have a playmate because the twins would obviously "pair up" together. So then we adopted a little 4 year old girl!!! I freaked out when I woke up! I've had an ultrasound - no twins there (whew)!

I think dreams is our mind's way of working through things. Perhaps the idea of twins scares you - so your mind is giving you an opportunity to prepare for that possibility.

Best wishes and congratulations on your pregnancy.
    DeliberateMom

Answer by DeliberateMom at 12:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• idk..i can't admit to my family but i want another kid..i can only say that on here because my parents will freak on me if i say that to them..

i'm not pregnant..that i know of lol
    wifenmom0911

Comment by wifenmom0911 (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• With my last pregnancy I had dreams about a baby boy....Now I had 3 girls and dh had his own girl so I didn't believe these dreams could be true or real...shute even all the ultra sounds that said it was a boy still made me think "no way a boy?" lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• these dream's are super weird.
    wifenmom0911

Comment by wifenmom0911 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011