Maybe TMI! HELP!

Since having my daughter i have a harder time climaxing. I have to try really hard. Anyone know any tips on how to make it easier??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• you have to play alot and get really into it try different positions
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• thats no good! you gotta really experiment with different things, maybe even toys. get you partner involved and dont be ashamed to try all kinds of stuff. i would also make foreplay a big part, the more excited you get the easier it will be to finish
    learae

Answer by learae at 2:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Sometimes us moms have so much going through our minds and are unable to relax and that will prevent you from letting go enough to climax. Ask your husband to massage you as part of foreplay. A good massage can relax you and hopefully that will help!

The products that you can find on the market work really well too. I would recommend getting yourself a bullet vibe and a female enhancement cream to help you along. The bullet is a small egg shaped vibe that is non threatening for couple use. A female enhancement lube or cream will increase the blood flow to your clit and bring a cooling tingly sensation to that region. A little goes a long way with these products. You want to find a product with L-Arginine in it, which will increase the blood flow and increase your sensitivity.

I am a romance consultant, so if you have any more questions or would like me to recommend something message me! I hope this helps!
    BrownBagLady

Answer by BrownBagLady at 5:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2008