3 days late, neg preg test, weird symptoms

I am 3 days late from period. According to calendar should have started the 9th. I took a test from Dollar general yesterday after work and it was negative. I have had a weird symptom since last week though, after washing my hair a spot on my scalp in the back stays oily. I thought i didnt get it good enough so I have been washing it now taking extra care to get that spot. It still stays oily. This happened with my first pregnancy but not until the end.

I am not taking any medicines currently. I also went to the doctor for a routine check up last week and my bp was slightly elevated which was weird. I do not want to get too excited about this missed period but cant sleep or concentrate on anything else!

esmith8085

Asked by esmith8085 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Just wait or go to the doctor for a blood test.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I am very patiently trying to wait. However patience is not my stongest point. With my first pregnancy it wasnt planned and I wasnt trying. i just woke up one day and realized my period was very late. Now I am running to the bathroom all day and night checking to see if I have started.
    esmith8085

Comment by esmith8085 (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Buy EPT, First Response, or a digital test. They may be more sensitive than the dollar store test.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2011