most fertile?

Okay so I heard you were most fertile up till 6 months after having a baby. is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure but, I thought that you weren't as fertile if you were breastfeeding because your periods are not regular. I know you most certainly can get pregnant during that time but I thought it would be harder.
    Anonymous

• I'm not breastfeeding cause of medical reasons and think I might be pregnant again. I forgot to take my birth control while I was on my period and I told my hubby to pull out but leave it to the guy not to and now I'm having the same pains I had with my daughter and she's only 4months!
    Anonymous

• Yep, that's why doctors are so consistant with you getting on birth control after a bay.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• baby*
    oliviasmomma09