Hemroids? adult content

anyone have really bad hemroids during pregnancy that didnt go away because they were there since way before? im starting to freak out because now they hurt me and i know they are going to get extremly worse during pushing baby out. the doctor told me all she can do is put pressure on them so they dont come way more out and in 6 months send me to a surgen to get rid of them. im getting so scared im not gonna be able to push because they are very painful to just have a bowel moevment im almost due im waiting for hoepfully anyday now i want my contractions to start and get on with it but then i remember the hemroids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When I was prego with my daughter I got them. They hurt to sit or to even stand or lay down. It didnt matter what I did, they hurt. But honestly when your pushing your baby out you dont even realize they are there because you are busy pushing. Afterward your doctor can give you stuff to put on them that will make them feel better. But again with a vaginal delivery you have other pain down there after you give birth so you dont total notice the roids. It'll be ok and you will do fine. Good luck :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My doctor told my to use Tucks pads. They have witch hazel in them and help with the burning, itching and sometimes pain. I would just wear a pad and then slip one on top of it and wear around for an hour or so. They helped!
    e_room_steph

Answer by e_room_steph at 8:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2011