I'm trying to exercise during my pregnancy(walking), but lately I get half way through and feel like I'm going to puke??? Any sugestions, I'm 27 wks along.

Motherhoodiz4me

Asked by Motherhoodiz4me at 2:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Walk a bit slower, and drink LOTS of water to stay hydrated. Try also to not swing your arms allot while walking.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• just walk halfway maybe you are doing too much?
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I feel the same as you... I'm all ready for a walk, then we get 4 houses down & I'm BEAT! I pull my son in the wagon (and sometimes walk my dog too) so I bring a bottle of ice water. That really helps. I stop in the shade & take a drink of water... let my son point to things he sees & let my dog sniff around. Keep it up... the walking is SO good for you!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Walk slower - don't power walk, stroll. Take breaks to rest.

This is your body's way of saying slow down. As you get further into your pregnacy, your lungs simply can't provide enough oxygen to your body and the baby's body... they can't expand enough because there is no where left for them to expand to. Help them out by not demanding them to do so much.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• walk slower - stop earlier - drink lots of water - eat carbs about 15 minutes b4 you go
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 6:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Try swimming if there is a place you can go. It is great exercise and very relaxing!
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 10:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• take along some food. i use to get hungry i felt so sick.all i need was to eat
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2008