OKAY, right about now i have a few friends who are pregnant, and i read that they went grocery shopping,out to eat and other things with their kids, so then after all that they complain im tired and exhausted,im in pain so nobody twisted your arm or going to give you a million dollars to go just STAY HOME AND DONT COMPLAIN, so what do i do whn they complain to me about their day?

DaddysGirl523

Asked by DaddysGirl523 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• So how comfortable were your pregnancies? Did you never complain? Did you stay home all day everyday and not get out? They are pregnant not contagious with some deadly disease. Let them complain.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• You never complain?

It's hard being pregnant and having kids. No, it's not the end of the world and they aren't going to die from it but that doesn't mean they aren't miserable. especially in this heat.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• So they were complaining...on facebook or something? Because you say you "Read" that they went out. It's none of your buisness what they post online or complain about. I was complaining yesterday that I was tired and sore after shopping, is that wrong to? I have an autoimmune disorder arthritis does that mean I should just say home or not complain when I go out about being tired and what not?

Why don't you sit at home for 9 months and tell us how much fun you are having. lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I guess because they THINK you are their friend, they feel comfortable venting their frustrations to you. Maybe you should lighten up a little. We all have hardships no matter what our lifestyle is. Don't resent others for that or you'll find yourself alone.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• There is a huge stigma against people being honest about what is going on with them emotionally and physically. In our society, we tend to shoot people down for talking about it. It is an interesting phenomenon. I notice this, and whenever I start to have the thought that someone is "complaining", I stop and try to think about whether that is an honest description, or if it stems from cultural training or jealousy.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Apparently, pregnant women shouldn't grocery shop? Or go out to eat?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• So you never complain about anything? At 8 mos. pregnant and having a teething 15 month old to handle, grocery shopping has become very difficult. Because of my husbands work hours, he can't help me during the week, and what am I supposed to do when we run out of milk? Suck it up and let my son go without? And when I have cramps in my legs and feel like I was literally hit by a truck, I should just post that the sun is shining and it is raining butterflies? The world is not always a rosy place, and if you don't want to hear people complain every once in a while, you should get rid of your computer. Everyone's life is not as easy as yours must be ( because I'm assuming that your life is perfect, hence the need to never bother other people with your complaints ). If you are truly friends with these people (and it doesn't sound like you are) you should offer them the sympathy they deserve and not your backstabbing comments.
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Not let it bother you,. they are pregnant
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• whatever stick and stones may break my bones but words mean nothing to me
    DaddysGirl523

Comment by DaddysGirl523 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• you sound as though they do though... you're complaining about complaining.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 1:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2011