Where are the coupons??

i hear all the time about companies sending coupons for free products but which ones will do it. my son is 3 months old and everything adds up and everything helps

ahsot1230

Asked by ahsot1230 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• Google the companies for the products that you are interested in. Email them and ask. It takes 6-8 weeks to get them sometimes. Also I have sites in my Blog where you can find them: CouponsRYours- couponsryours.blogspot.com
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Any diaper place (in fact you can often print them online) and if you want formula, go online to the website and fill out the info and they will send you either free formula or coupons for like $6 or more off formula
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• actually though huggies and pampers both do not send coupons. You have to look online or in your sunday ads... trust me i've tried everything!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• similac was great for sending even 20 dollar coupons though... you just have to sign up for the gold card, which is free and pointless really, but it gets you the good coupons
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• go on huggies and pampers and join their site, i get huggies coupons in the mail all the time, if you use a specific brand of formula go to their website..
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2011