What are some public school districts in the Seattle area that provide good special education programs?

My 4-year old (5 in September) son has been diagnosed with ASD and has been in an integrated preschool for the last two years. I am looking to relocate to the Northwest by the end of the year and I would like to find a good public preschool and elementary school in the Seattle area for him to continue his education in an integrated setting. We have primarily been looking in the Bellevue school district as we know it is nationally ranked but wondering if it will best serve my special-needs son. If anyone can point me toward some neighborhoods to look into, I would be very much appreciative. Thank you in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in

• I would locate a disability advocacy group in the area, such as http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/ and ask them. 

tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2011

• thanks much! will look into it..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2011