Were you raised in the country or the city?

Also, if raised in the country do you now live in the city, do you like it? Same for if you were raised in the city, do you live in the country now? How does it compare and do you wish you still lived in a similar environment as what you were raised? I was raised in the country and although I have lived in the city as an adult, I didn't like it and have lived in the country ever since.

kustomkrochet

Asked by kustomkrochet at 1:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Country and now live in tiny town USA.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Country, no i still live in the country <3
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I was raised in the country and have lived in the city. Right now I live in a "City" that has a pop of 60,000 so not a huge city. I like to live in both, I really liked my time in Seattle and would love to live there. But as long as I can work and afford it I don't mind living in the country either.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• country
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I've always lived in the suburbs. The dynamics have changed a lot, but I still like it.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• lived in city whole life hated it than went to country than went back to city.. still hate it and miss country haha
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 2:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I grew up in the country and have always lived in country and still do 2day.
    country_mom_07

Answer by country_mom_07 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I was raised in the country, thank God for that. Loved it. Now im on 2 acres out of the city limits but have a 500 acre ranch and an 80 acre ranch
    WHITELIGHTJENNY

Answer by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 8:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2011